Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 12 May 2010

Info Post
">



I predicted very early on here in my blog (refer to http://mondodimusica.blogspot.com/2010/03/american-idol-2010-my-early-prediction.html) that Lee Dewyze is definitely someone to watch out for. And I will toot my own horn and say..... I WAS RIGHT!!! HAHAHA!



And as featured in the latest episode of Idol tonight, the show also shows who the Top 2 best performers of the season really are. Yes, they do not say it but it is obvious and the judges agree. Being put together in the fantastic duet shows very well who the shows favorites are. Even the camera shots and angles prove it. Hahaha! What a great cameraman!



I know I will receive a lot of hate comments from Kaycee and Big Mike fans but sorry.... Crystal and Lee just really are by far, the REAL artists in the show. Not just singers, but true artists.



And I will be bold enough to say... I think they will be the Top 2 to battle it off in the finale. And YES!!!!!!! I don't care who wins! I LOVE CRYSTAL AND LEE!!! WHOOHOO!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment