Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 25 May 2009

Info Post

I've always helped all my life. Share ideas, find opportunities for others, spread the word for the outstanding ones, even served as promoter for everything that had potential. But as usual, we all encounter disappointments, and those we have helped turn their backs and forget.

But I believe, what's important is that we have shared a part of us. In order to give others a chance at something great. And there should be no regrets. For regrets can make us very unhappy.

Whether they remember that or not, just be thankful. You were there for them. :o)

Hence I created this blog page, not to rant or lash out. But to share. :o)

I've grown into a simpler person now. Someone who just believes in the good in everyone and everything.

I've let go of doubts and society's opinions. Not worrying about what people will think and believe that my life is my own business. Hence, my being a very private person.

I don't like nonsense. I don't give opinions based on chat or text messages. I don't judge. I listen.

Life has a lot to teach. Being a good listener contributes a lot.

"Less is More."

Something that I truly believe in. If you want to stand out in a very subtle and effective way, just be a good observer. It won't hurt to just be quiet.

Someone will always try to destroy you. It's up to you if you give in. Thus, protect yoursef and don't stick your nose in other people's business. That way, you are safe.

Be happy with who you are and what you have. Be content with what you eat and how much you have. Be glad for honest friends and a loving family. Be happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment