Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 18 July 2010

Info Post

Once in a while, an event comes along... and BAM! just like that... It becomes a life-changing experience.

Everything about special children, orphans, or children, that experiences a life different from the rest is truly close to my heart. As I myself was a kid left in the nursery after being burped by my biological mother (Hahaha!), spend the first two years lying in a hospital nursery, and eventually gets adopted... My heart goes out to kids who are in search of loving arms to take them in.

Even as I write this I have no editorial guidelines for I wish to speak from the heart. Not many words, simply pictures. For in these pictures, who knows what goes on in their minds... But in their eyes, there is the sincerest joy. :-)

I will never forget... How wonderful it is to watch how beautiful our ugly world is to them. I learned something.... Something profound... Look through their eyes, and be thankful. Children of God they are. For they remind us of the blessings that surround us. :-)

I am truly speechless... A day with Children With Autism :o)

Special thanks to Mr. John Chua, SM Supermalls, Canon, Kinder Zoo and The Manila Zoo.




0 comments:

Post a Comment