Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 26 April 2012

Info Post

FilmPolice is giving away free desktop wallpapers! Click on a picture, and
download!! :)))

For a time being, I've been skeptical about the film 'Cabin in the Woods'. I thought it's all 'Shark Night 3D' kind of stuff wherein a group of mad people plays around with people in their hands. I thought wrong, as the humongous amount of praises by critics rises to the surface, my skepticism submerges--no, I know for a fact, that now, whatever it may take, I shall watch the film.

I'd like to put this "news" post to a short one, so let's begin all the talking.

CABIN IN THE WOODS IS FINALLY COMING TO THE PHILIPPINES! According to a blog named Majogo, by date: May 9, horror aficionados will get the game-changing movie of the year. It is directed by Drew Goddard, a director that I admire, who also directed a movie called 'Cloverfield'. My interest went to hype when they announced that this film is made by the director, yes, and Joss effin'-Whedon!! He's the guy behind 'Toy Sory' and the latter 'Marvel's The Avengers'. He has undeniable eyes for film.

So, if you can't get enough of it yet, rape the replay button of the trailer, below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment