Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 1 March 2010

Info Post


This blog is going to be short and sweet.

Once in a while, we witness miracles and these experiences will stay in our minds and hearts forever.

Such is the very humble audition of JOVIT BALDIVINO on Pilipinas Got Talent aired Feb. 28, 2010.

Of humble beginnings, this young man possesses one of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard in my life. Without any professional training, Jovit sang with ease, elegance and absolute control. Moreover, he sang from the heart. Leaving me staring at the screen, mouth open, tears in my eyes...

This will remain in my mind forever. How beautiful to see someone of extraordinary gifts not even know the magic he makes when he begins to sing. And I am very honored to have witnessed it.

And he is right. He did show what a true Filipino really is. And I am with him, irregardless if he wins or not. He will always be one of my most favorite artists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment