Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 22 March 2010

Info Post
>Once again, Pilipinas Got Talent showcases amazing talents. Not only beautiful or physically attractive individuals, but also those that are most times taken for granted or worst ignored. I was so moved with this audition. Ronaldo Permangil, a father of 3 who grew up singing for money on the streets. A humble simple man with humble looks. Most will not even take a second look at him, but I think after this audition.... millions will respect him.



Abandoned by his wife, no word, no nothing. He sings his heart out in a beautiful and tear jerking version of Martin Nievera's "Ikaw And Aking Pangarap" (You Are My Dream). I was moved to tears and cannot help but wish that we will stop looking at looks or anything physical but appreciate people for the beautiful things that they teach and share. And not only is this man an inspiration for musicians, but a great father and son as well.



I am sharing this for the world to see. And I hope through this blog of mine, I am able to share "beauty" that most people do not see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment