Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 4 March 2010

Info Post







Since I was young I've always been obsessed with the art of tattoo. It is a different medium of art and is very personal. A statement and says so much about one's character.

It took me 6 years to find the right design, character and symbol that communicates who I truly am. Others see the symbols as decor, or "astig" symbols as they term it. But for me, it communicates the characteristics that we have that people only see or feel when they make the effort to really know you.

And so, as soon as I found the right artist, I jumped at the opportunity in an instant.

Butch Bautista, celebrity tattoo artist and one of the most dedicated tattoo artists I have ever met. A real artist with a heart and understands each client's personality. I will never forget witnessing him turning down clients who he feel are not ready or if the design does not suit the client.

Around two months of planning with Butch, he suddenly gives me a call and says he knows exactly what to do on my arm. And voila! As soon as I saw the design, I said YES! YES! YES!

9 straight hours! That's how long the session took. All in one sitting, Butch worked on my tattoo with ease. And after just one session, I had the best tattoo in the world!!! Yeah! No re-touch, no cover up! A perfect sketch in one session! Unbelieveable!

Definitely one of the country's finest, Butch Bautista for me is one of the world's best tattoo artists!

And yes! I am very very happy with my tattoo! As a matter of fact, I don't think I can ever give a price for the artwork Butch has placed on my arm. :o)

If you're interested to have a tattoo done by someone who knows the art, I highly recommend Butch. Clean, quick, detailed, and most of all, kick ass designs!!!

Fineline Tattoo is located at the Basement II, Bldg. A of SM City Taytay or visit http://www.butchbautista.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment