Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 2 June 2012

Info Post

A few months ago, Jeremy Renner and co-star Rachel Weisz paid the Philippines a visit to shoot 40% of all the sequences in 'The Bourne Legacy': the fourth movie of the Bourne movies. I was proud that moment because my country is finally getting to set foot in a Hollywood major feature film that I have even blabbed about it in my personal blog. Now, a new trailer for 'Legacy' has just made itself to the web. Here's the astounding preview.





PREDICTION: 'Bourne Legacy' is directed by the 'Bourne' veteran, Tony Gilroy. He is the screenwriter of all the 'Bourne' films and he debuted as a director for the film, 'Michael Clayton' which is a pretty good film too. With that information, I guess I have no room for worries anymore. Even the cast is stuffed with good actors. Renner ('Avengers'; 'Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol') looks stern and badass and Weisz is always beautiful. There was one particular scene that made my interest spark in which Bourne jumps overhead a steep alley. So awesome. It's going to be badass; I'm ninety percent sure.

Skyfall will be out November 9th; Bourne Legacy, August 3rd.

As a child, I have instantly became a follower of the James Bond movies. The first film I saw was GoldenEye wherein Pierce Brosnan plays Bond. Upon watching, I have been continually watching every Bond films way back to Sean Connery's time. Now, on Bond's 23rd adventure, he will be played by Daniel Craig for the third time. I learnt not to be way too hype about this threequel because Quantum of Solace was a little bit shaky for me. So I guess that shakiness could resume in this threequel, eh? Possibilities...possibilities. Sometimes I hate you. Anyway, here's the official teaser for 'Skyfall'.





PREDICTION: As I have mentioned, 'Quantum of Solace' didn't quite kept up and it in fact kept people worried that Daniel Craig's Bond will be leading a downfall. But the heck, we need to be faithful. It's Bond; it had to be at least badass.

Always keep in touch to know the latest trailers, yes? Subscribe to my newsletter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment