Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 26 February 2012

Info Post
I realized today that with only a couple more days until the end of February and Women In Horror Recognition Month, I wasn't going to finish my alphabet on schedule like I had hoped.  You know something, though? I'm totally okay with this fact.  The thing about WiH month isn't to raise awareness for women for 28/29 days out of the year, WiH month is to help bring us together and shed light on women by showcasing them in a giant festival on a grad enough scale to generate interest.  The ABC's of Women In Horror WILL continue into March, and will continue on as long as I blog. 

I also realized, with the stress of real life that I missed my own damn anniversary.  What started out as an outlet to cure my boredom while residing in the cultural wasteland my university is sadly rooted within, has lead me to the greatest family I've ever known. You've all been incredible over this past month and over the last 3 years (and one week) and I am so incredibly grateful for everyone that I've encountered through this journey.  Thank you, thank you, thank you from the very bottom of my heart.

Peace, Love, & BRAAAAAINS

0 comments:

Post a Comment