Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 19 February 2012

Info Post
Are you willing to see a female version of Liam Neeson's 'Taken'? Well, the movie was a humble and critically loved, why not? A plus factor, for me, is Amanda Seyfried.


Seyfried has been one of my celebrity crushes ever since Mamma Mia. I like eyes. Big eyes, specifically hers and Mila Kuni's. Not that all really matters, Amanda Seyfried stars as Jill, convinced that the sudden disappearance of her sister was because of her abductor two years ago. She is also determined to come face to face with her abductor once and for all.

An ensemble of powerhouse cast, starring Amanda Seyfried (realizing how many times have I mentioned her name); Daniel Sunjata; Jennifer Carpenter; and Sebastian Stan, and directed by a debuting director Heitor Dhalia.

Hackneyed plot -- I assume it looks like it. But if the film features a beauty like Seyfried, then I sure am going to pay good money to watch. Haven't I get tired of mentioning my obsession about Amanda that no one really cares about? Ta-ha-ha-ha!

Well, the trailer looks promising and it wouldn't be a sin to hope that it would hold on to its promise. Sneak a peek on the trailer.


0 comments:

Post a Comment