Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 22 February 2012

Info Post
For 15 years now, we've been smothered by Adam Sandler films that either goes nowhere in the horizon or other bizarre reasons that I convince myself not to bother myself to mention. One Sandler per movie was enough--

Two Adam Sandlers?

Hell no.

Jack and Jill are twin siblings played by Sandler. He is an accomplished ad executive in L.A. while she is the obnoxious twin sister who has annual Thanksgiving visit to him. Jack, pissed with his life because of his twin sister, he prostitute his sister to an Al Pacino who, for no reason, suddenly appeared to the story line.

Give credits to Mr. Sandler for consistently giving lower-than-B movies for years now. If that is an award, then Sandler will fill a shelf with his 'Not Best Actor' awards. Well, it couldn't be his fault entirely. I'm just saying that I'm basically smothered with films that have him as the lead.

I am giving the real credits to Al Pacino whose performance might be forced at some point, but at least delivers the scene to the extent that you will be, sighing, able to say to yourself: 'Hey, I ain't a sucker at all for buying this movie ticket.'

Even if he tries his hardest, his acting alone wouldn't throw a big floaters to salvage the overboard and sinking flick.

And on a personal note, though it comes in a package with label: laugh-a-ton which suggests correctly because of its comedic frenzy, I thought that the jokes become more drag.

Ultimately, disregarding Pacino's effort, 'Jack and Jill' in any level isn't funny at all. I think it is creepy, disgusting but not funny; especially with Sandler and Pacino's lip-lock action.

0 comments:

Post a Comment