Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 2 July 2012

Info Post

As I was browsing photos for 'The Raven' in rottentomatoes, I saw this intensely striking version of the movie poster. A thought suddenly struck like lightning. I should make a roundup of my top 5 movie posters of all time; thus, you are reading right now and feeding your eyeballs some artsy and motley posters.

These are just my personal "choices" meaning that these are the best in my own opinion. The photos appeared in this round-up doesn't mean they are the "best" for everyone. There is a certain liberty to choose whether this one is or not the best poster of all time. Here they are.

TOP 5 - HARD CANDY

Chilling and disturbing, this drama-slash-horror offers a very artsy preview to the audience in to what experience they will get. 'Hard Candy' stars Patrick Wilson and Ellen Page.

TOP 4 - DEATH PROOF
One of the most appealing movie posters are those that offer vintage design; Quentin Tarantino's 'Death Proof' well presents his crazy pulpy movie in such fashion.

TOP 3 - THE DARK KNIGHT
Perpahs, everybody will agree that without 'The Joker' in TDK, it will be just another above-average comic-sourced adaptation. Well, I think the above posters agree on that one with me!

TOP 2 - PERFUME: THE STORY OF A MURDERER


A dark-themed movie is hard to be better translated than through a poster like this. 'Perfume' however was a disappointing take with characters you never really care for.


TOP 1 - THE ANATOMY OF A MURDER

This black-and-white cinematic feature is really thought-provoking. The poster is too!


BONUS: TELL


'Tell' is a thirdy-minute-long short film by filmmaker Ryan Conolly. Watch 'Tell' here for free!


I hope you guys liked my roundup and always check back for the latest on all things film! I'm out for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment