Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 8 July 2012

Info Post


As a film buff residing in the Philippines, I have no chance in attending major "Comic-cons" that always happen in the west. That's why, I always avoided posting anything that is related to it. But this time, one of my favorite directors, Guillermo Del Toro, is involved, so I had to take a second and make this post right away.

'Pacific Rim' is the biggest that Guillermo Del Toro has directed and is currently in post-production. Warner Bros., thankfully, had released a teaser poster for the movie in Comic-con! Here's the poster look-ahead.


'Rim' is about an alien attack, with which our counter is to deploy giant robotics piloted by humans. This is honestly one of the movies that I will definitely going to see next year...Guillermo Del Toro plus Giant Robots: is it Christmas already??

Even more interesting, is that Idris Elba will play lead role. Darn I loved him on Thor and Prometheus, and I'm sincerely happy he's getting a lead role with this giant feature film.


I believe that this is one concrete evidence that the 2012 'End of the World' prediction is one big bull S, as this will be shown in 2013! For more movie news, trailers and reviews, always check back to this blog and subscribe to my free newsletter. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment