Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 21 July 2012

Info Post
The world was divided when 'Rock of Ages' was released. People are half-delighted and half-exasperated in the movie, Tom Cruise playing an obnoxious rock star. (I am a person that belonged to the former.) Months after, a new look ahead to an upcoming action is released to the world.


'Jack Reacher' is a character action film based on crime novels by Lee Smith. It stars Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher, Rosamund Pike, Robert Duvall, Richard Jenkins and James Martin Kelly. Its about a homicide investigator (Reacher) who intuits there is something more than the sniper who shoot five random people.

The trailer at least gives justice to the movie [I decided to keep the plot description extremely minimal because the story is in fact interesting and investing, read the novels now!] and I don't give nothing if you start the "no, Jack Reacher is a tall guy!" thing; I'm fully aware of that. Although my first choice on Jack Reacher would have been Liam Neeson, I believe that Tom Cruise can nail it in sudden time (I recall him wow-ing me on 'Rock of Ages', a movie I never imagined him in anyway).

Here's the sneak peek:



'Jack Reacher' looks stylish, slick and violent movie that I hope will stay consistent until its release. MIGHT HIT, coming to theaters this 21st of December!

0 comments:

Post a Comment