Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 8 July 2012

Info Post
*Lemme see the hands of the fans of the original Robocop!*

In a quick moment, I will see many of you guys raising your hands like crazy. I'll find myself raising mine too! That's why when I first heard about the reboot, I was instantly hyped that I got nothing to say if I blog about it. It will be made with the help of 'Black Swan' director, Darren Aronofsky. Anyway, in this event, I will be no mute at all, anymore.

Recently, a new promotional teaser clip for the 'Robocop' reboot is released to the world. The advertorial convention for these kinds of film will always seem automatic, starting off with a "Imagine a world with blah, blah". It was startling, and worrying at first but nostalgic once I felt the sting of the video.


In the promo clip, we get to see a lineup of the products that the OmniCorp had once introduced. The XT-908 areal drones that will serve as "watchers" keeping security top-notch while overhead of us. The iconic ED-209 is back too, only this time leaner as compared than the 1987 version which is by the way a startlingly bulky version. The ED-209 is such an iconic piece of the Robocop films and the supposed tone-up of the reboot makes me worry for a bit.

Good news however, Aronofsky is directing the film entirely. Aronofsky is the man behind 'Pi', a smart thriller about Mathematics (and just by the idea of it, I was instantly scared *I'm lousy at Math). He consistently brings something good to the industry and I am thanking heavens that he is directing this.

Anyway, the promo clip is below. Enjoy! :)



Always check out this blog and Den of Geek.com and BleedingCool.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment