Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 3 January 2013

Info Post

CBS Films's follow up The Last Exorcism Part II has debuted its one-sheet. The same body-contorting Ashley Bell is in the poster, bending her back (do possessed people always bend to their backs?) making form of the number 2. The poster looks awful, I'll give you that. At first glance it looks like a spoof (A Haunted House, Scary Movie 5, anyone?) poster. But I guess this is unintentional. Which makes it even more laughable.


I have my fingers crossed for The Last Exorcism Part II and I hope it'll turn out to be nothing similar as its poster (the tagline reads: "The Second Coming," is Ashley Bell having an orgasm in this one-sheet or what?). It follows the aftermath of the first movie (which turned out to be a pretty good film) where Nell (Bell) tries to rebuild her life. But the demons that once possessed her still tails her waiting the right moment to take over her body once again.

Ashley Bell (who I loved in WWE's The Day) is joined by Andrew Sensenig (The Significant Other), Spencer Treat Clark (Gladiator), Muse Watson (I Know What You Did Last Summer), David Jensen (The Mist) and Judd Lormand (Quarantine 2: The Terminal). Written and directed by Ed Gass-Donnelly (Small Town Murder Songs) the movie opens on theaters March 1st.


0 comments:

Post a Comment