Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 8 November 2010

Info Post


If there is a hint of personal admiration, yes I will not deny it. Carol Banawa for me is one of the country's best singers. A voice like crystal, singing in perfect phrases and clean lines. Even her enunciation proves that no vocal hysterics are needed to showcase what real singing means. As such, when Star sent me this PR, I am posting just minutes after receiving the email. :o)

Star Records was very excited to share that one of the country's most outstanding singers, Carol Banawa is back! Now with a brand new album Carol comes back to her true and only love as she reveals and serenades us with the music of her life.

Featuring the carrier single, When You Say Nothing At All, the album boasts of all time hits given her brand of crystal clear singing she is known for.

Songs included in the new album showcases Carol at her best. Hits like:
  • Everyday
  • The First Time I Loved Forever
  • I Honestly Love You
  • If
  • Love Story
  • Mahal Kita Walang Iba
  • Baby and Now ThatI Found You

with bonus tracks, When I Fall In Love (duet with Piolo Pascual) and the hit movie themesong of the same title, Till My Heartaches End.

My Music, My Life - Out Now under Star Records.

Follow us on Facebook: SM City Taytay, SM City Marikina & SM City Novaliches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment